From traditional programs in accounting, finance, economics, marketing and management, to more specialized programs in business information systems, insurance and international business, MSU’s College of Business has an undergraduate program to meet your needs. At the graduate level, there are master’s programs in accountancy and taxation, management information systems and economics, as well as MBA and Distance MBA programs. What ultimately defines the COB is the ability to place students in the best jobs. The COB is proud of the outstanding network of alumni who give back to the college each year not only through monetary contributions, but also through involvement with students both inside and outside the classroom.
- Annual publication for the Mississippi State University College of Business
- Design/layout work, photo enhancements when necessary
- Finished size: 9" x 12", 68 pages
- Have worked on this project for 8+ years
- Note: This is a freelance project subcontracted to me by Tellos Creative
Click to view the full size image.
- The book should have a very cohesive look and visual continuity within the stories utilizing ample white space to emphasize the photography provided.
- The College wishes to appeal to their alumni and supporters with a very traditional, conservative design set up more like a book than a magazine.
- Showcase student and faculty improvements and accomplishments.
- Neat and easy to read for older viewers.
We have been working with Beth for over a decade. She has consistently provided designs for our clients with an elite level of professionalism and innovation. She meets deadlines without fail and always goes that extra mile to ensure quality and creativity.